NANCY NGUYEN

MY ONE&ONLY | MY EVERYTHING | MY MIRACLE

Dear Nancy Nguyen,

Today, was filled with ups&downs. Mainly, downs. 99.9% downs, but we could make it better. I know how much you hate it when we fight, and I know I hate it when we fight. We both know something could arise from a fight or argument. I try my best to avoid them, honestly, I do. After numerous and countless arguments and fights, we still stand <3 I love you so much Nancy, you have no idea :D <3 We saved our first kiss for the longest time! For you, 15! For me, 17! Goodness :) I'm still surprised at the fact that we both lost our first kiss to each other :D LUCKIEST GUY ON THE FACE OF THIS UNIVERSE :) <3 Within 10 months, we went managed through a lot. Our 1 year is almost here and I can't wait! Honey, what do you think of a promise ring? :D <3

Love,
Leon Tuan LUCKY




P.S. You're Beautiful :) <3