TODAY, I went to school, and went back home. Played on the computer, walked to 7-Eleven for some meds, walked bike to school for Club Rush, walked around club tables with Phuong so she can point to me which clubs to join! LOL. Supposedly, she and I are planning to join 10 freaking clubs, good game for us.
So, Debbie and I became friends again. I miss talking to her. It's been so different without having to be able to talk to someone who you've been friends with since the FEBRUARY 19, 2006! Date that we established our besterest friends'ness's LOL... WE STILL NEED A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO SO HIT ME UP!
& a special corner for my girlfriend :) <3
TOM CRUISE or BRAD PITT?! LOL, today was such a fun day babe :'D Boiling Crab(first time in a 8 months I believe), YOGURT(I'm still going to pay you back ):) &&& sort of alone time :D We had ridiculous amounts of fun. Amy said that we don't seem like a couple anymore, NO MORE PDA! :( No more "XOXOXO" LOLOL, I'll bear with it babe <3 Don't worry :) Let's sleep early tonight okay? <3 I'm tired and sleepy from all the fun we had today <3 & from something you haven't enjoyed in a while :D <3
So, Debbie and I became friends again. I miss talking to her. It's been so different without having to be able to talk to someone who you've been friends with since the FEBRUARY 19, 2006! Date that we established our besterest friends'ness's LOL... WE STILL NEED A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO SO HIT ME UP!
& a special corner for my girlfriend :) <3
TOM CRUISE or BRAD PITT?! LOL, today was such a fun day babe :'D Boiling Crab(first time in a 8 months I believe), YOGURT(I'm still going to pay you back ):) &&& sort of alone time :D We had ridiculous amounts of fun. Amy said that we don't seem like a couple anymore, NO MORE PDA! :( No more "XOXOXO" LOLOL, I'll bear with it babe <3 Don't worry :) Let's sleep early tonight okay? <3 I'm tired and sleepy from all the fun we had today <3 & from something you haven't enjoyed in a while :D <3